Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 342 Fans

282 audio Reviews with Responses

Sleep Friend Sleep Friend

Damn man, this is fantastic! You really nailed the shoegaze breathy vocals down. Love the little riff at the end too

fearing responds:

Thanks for checking it out, and thanks for the follow dude :)

Creepy Little Things Creepy Little Things

Wow you're still as great as ever.

I love the acoustic guitar snippets throughout this. I'd like to see this fleshed out with some more development

LJCoffee responds:

so late response.

Coffee Break Coffee Break

Awesome drum programming/glitching! I really dig the sounds you got going here. Overall the tracks is really nicely put together, although I feel it lacks a bit of motion.

The build up is great, but then it sort of ends. I think a nice contrasting section would really benefit the track. Possibly something softer, less glitching, or maybe a really speedy drummachine section.

Rhoder responds:

I was thinking about that... but I lost inspiration for it. I'll make a longer track next time. :)

Leading The Masses Leading The Masses

Still making crazy awesome music I see quarl! I really dig all the voice clips too, menacing

Quarl responds:

mudkip <3

VL - Revelation VL - Revelation

Good job sequenced, you really made a gorgeous track! The track overtook me with it's warm, inviting tone. The rain sample in the intro really adds a lot of nice high end frequency, although I think it could be better if it's something that fades in and out as the song progresses.

The chord progression is really great, and when the strings kick in, the track really shines. My only problem with the song is it severely lacks any kind of dynamic. If a composition like this, dynamic is your friend. Start out quietly, and build up in volume and timbre to really drive the point home.

Sequenced responds:

I'm so not use to people being optimistic about my music. Thanks bro!

Chris Weeks - [H] Chris Weeks - [H]

Totally awesome, this along with [He] are gorgeous. I really need to pick up your last two albums, I will be pretty soon ;)

Kingbastard responds:

Cheers man;)

Emerge Emerge

Lovely stuff. I enjoyed the classic sounding synth patches you used. I feel like this would work well for a background track in Bladerunner or something of the like. Another great touch is the way the track seamlessly goes from a short staccato sound to long legato sound with the synths overlapping with each note.

Great work Mich, make moar

Mich responds:

Hey Siney!

Glad you like it! I started out with just the pad synth (NI Massive) and then played some higher pitched notes, decided to clone the synth and fiddle a bit. So both synths are kind of borne from the same thing.

I haven't seen Bladerunner but I imagine the mood kind of matches with this track, then!

Glad you liked that overlapping. I kind of had the idea of making one of these endless descending melodies, but settled somewhere halfway through building that.

Thanks for the compliments sir, and I'll make moar once I get moar inspiration! :)

Asleep Atop An Atom Asleep Atop An Atom

lovely stuff, I'm really digging your bass tone. I like the subtle use of the bitcrusher, really gives the guitar a cool sound.

Now i wanna make some tunes like this, it's quite inspiring. I look forward to hearing your new album man :D

Lapse responds:

Thanks man. Always appreciate you listening. I've been experimenting with various Bitcrushers + guitar tones lately. I have another song that is another experiment with the crushed melodies. There's something about it that I really like. It creates some interesting spaces.

Hit the sound forge!

Fear Angry Fear Angry

Straight up Pantera right here. I gotta say the whole progression of the song was nice, it kept me interested and wanting to hear more. The production was nice, I especially love the guitar tone on the rhythm and the lead.

Great programming on the drumkit, but I feel like there it a bit too much high end on the cymbals cutting through the mix, other than that everything is spot on.

...and damn that is a sick solo and some great riffing.

I won't forget you <3

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much for the review, dude.
I hear ya on the cymbals. I had to put sooo much stank on them, for ANY impact. Otherwise they were flat and not effective at exclaiming the points they needed to >( I need new shit.
The drums are a constant battle with me. haha.

Thanks again, bro. Glad you dug it\m/

==(Time Lapse of Clouds)= ==(Time Lapse of Clouds)=

A real beauty

I quite like the light percussion going on here. Make more like this :D

Buoy responds: