View Profile SineRider

10 Movie Reviews

Whoa, this is awesome! I dig the art style. By the way, I had no idea you drew/animated haha

Fubaka responds:

Thanks, mate! Indeed I do. In fact, I used to have a different account that contains my older animations.

One of those cartoons in particular I plan on remaking someday.

Hilarious

This is really funny, good parody man ;D

Nicholas-Deary responds:

thank you very much!

Love it

Cheers for using my tune. This is deinitely one of the better flashes I've been featured in, probably one of the best. THe animation was smooth and drawing style was great. The entire mood was set well from a calm meadow view to dark forest. The other song compliments the battle part of this movie greatly along with the other song ;).

great work

Banjax responds:

Thanks Mate. Your music is great :)

1 Game Review

That was cool

That was really cool.

pacmanxpacman responds:

thanks an u rock

356 Audio Reviews

Damn man, this is fantastic! You really nailed the shoegaze breathy vocals down. Love the little riff at the end too

fearing responds:

Thanks for checking it out, and thanks for the follow dude :)

Really digging this demo! It reminds me a lot of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it. The guitar swells and the distant guitar lines panned left and right are quite nice. I really like the upbeat drums as well.

At this point you have a really solid jumping off point. Now where you can take this is up to you, but I'd suggest having some kind of large climax in a post-rock esque fashion. I'm thinking like the track "Threads" by This Will Destroy You.

I look forward to hearing more of this!

Wow you're still as great as ever.

I love the acoustic guitar snippets throughout this. I'd like to see this fleshed out with some more development

LJCoffee responds:

so late response.

5 Art Reviews

Slow This Bird Down

Probably my favorite BoC tunes.

Nice art too :)

wow

this is a modern masterpiece... it depicts the follies of mankind

Rucklo responds:

YES UR CORECT

oh my...

this is amazing... best fractal pic I've seen in awhile

Explaining colors to the blind

26, Male